Our family has a gorgeous log cabin nestled in the rolling hills of Guthrie County. Seeley Creek Cabin is an ideal, romantic setting for an outdoor ceremony by the pond, and a tented reception, with our unique portable bar. The cabin can serve as a space for the wedding party to get ready, and the couple getting married can spend their wedding weekend there.
$5,000 per event – includes:
- 1 day prior and 1 day after event to set up, decorate, and tear down
- Tables and chairs we have for ceremony and reception
- Use of the cabin for the weekend
- Ice for the event
- Paper products for the event, such as paper towels, toilet paper and trash bags
- Bartenders, and 1 staff member to work at the event
- Trash removal after the event
- Use of the space for rehearsal
- We require a $500 refundable security deposit
Single-Day Price List
- Saturday (8am-midnight): $3,000
- Friday or Sunday (8am-midnight): $2,500
- Weekday (8am-midnight): $1,500
- Antique tractor and hay rack rides $475
- Fireworks packages $500-$1,000
- Walk away cleaning fee $250
- Decorating services - Let us do the set up for you! $1,500 for table linens, table decor, and coordinating with your florist.
- Bridal party excursions/entertainment - ask about boating and other fun options!
- Motor home/Bus service for day of the event $500 - $1,000
- Heat for tent - for cool autumn nights, we have heating options for the tent, depending upon weather conditions.
This space is ideal for 150 guests to enjoy.
Seeley Creek Cabin sleeps 6, but we have fully furnished options available within minutes for any number of people - from a 2 bedroom condo for 1-2 couples, to large houses that easily sleep up to 18 people - to house an entire wedding party or large extended family. Look under the Where To Stay tab for all of our options!
A local non-profit organization, the ACT Abroad Group, holds the liquor license for the portable bar we use at Seeley Creek Cabin. A drink price list is available upon request. Payments for alcohol can be made by the wedding family, a cash bar – or any combination you choose.
A $500 military discount is happily given if the bride or groom is military. Thank you for your service to our great country!
Want to renew your wedding vows? We discount 2% for every year you’ve been married to one another! For couples celebrating 50 years or more of marriage together, the barn is free and we welcome you to come enjoy it with your family and friends.